7 Essential Plugins for WordPress-based Websites
For owners of WordPress websites, it is quite common for them to use different kinds of plugins to improve and extent the capability of their websites. There are essential plugins that can make our WordPress websites more capable.
- Google Analytics: It is one of the most useful plugings that we can use. Google Analytics allow us to get better information about our visitors. We are able to track number of page view and number of clicks. For every author, we are able to see how many visits on their content. This plugin is easy to install and use.
- WordPress Form Builder: It is one of the most appreciated WordPress plugins for creating simple and complex forms in just minutes. We should be able to do this without any kind of programming experience. Visitors should be able to insert their information with no hassles and quickly enough. The plugin is also a highly simple platform that allows us to easily create contract features and mailing lists. There are many features that we can choose, such as adding details for each of the user.
- Tribber: Tribber is something that many experienced WordPress bloggers have been using. It is essentially a place where many WordPress users gather to share their knowledge and posts. Beginners should be able to read a wealth of content from many other bloggers. This allows them to gain a lot of new knowledge. They are able to export their latest posts, so others can also read them. It is quite satisfying to be able to get more visitors and followers. Tribber can also be used by businesses that want to expand their outreach and increase their awareness, as well as find more customers among WordPress users.
- Google XML Sitemaps: Sitemaps are useful for allowing Google search bots to explore different parts of our website. In a nutshell, the plugin generates the sitemap of our website using XML format. The sitemap is useful for Google, Yahoo and Bing. It will be much faster and easier for these search engine platforms to index our latest posts and analyze the rest of our website.
- Codestyling Localization: It is an automated plugin that scans source files of our website. It could assist our website when we are using common online translators, such as Microsoft Translate and Google Translate. There are multiple useful functions and features that we can choose. It is also much easier to ignore certain phrases. We shouldn’t be worried with compatibility issues, because the translation is compatible with PoEdit.
- WP-ReCaptcha: It is a useful plugin for limiting the amount of spam and it is unlike the standard CAPTCHA we are seeing these days. It is continuously updated with new methods that make it more difficult for spam bots to enter the correct letters and numbers.
- Simple 301 Redirects: Simple 301 Redirects is able to benefit our users by redirecting them to other pages. The plugin is useful when we move our current website to WordPress-based solution.