According to specialist foods to be consumed during the diet is divided into three categories:
Foods that you can use every time
* Lean meats
* Vegetables and fruits in raw state
* Skimmed milk and yoghurt
* Weak cheese
Foods allowed in limited quantities and required:
* Whole grains
* Vegetables (potatoes, beans)
* Fried foods
* Fast food products
However dietary fiber without producing satiety, delaying stomach emptying, lower caloric density and, in lesser extent, lead to less efficient intestinal absorption.
Nutritionist says that breakfast should be rich in protein and carbohydrates.
* Milk or yogurt with cereal
* 2-3 pieces of muscle meat and a slice of bread;
* Two boiled eggs and a slice of bread.
Fresh vegetables (green pepper, cucumber, tomato). Lunch should include lean proteins, fresh vegetables or cooked and starchy foods, which provide the energy necessary to dinner.
* A soup
* A piece of lean meat or fish with 2-3 tablespoons Gasket (potato, rice or vegetables) or a slice of bread
* One serving of pasta with red sauce.
* Fresh fruit salad or pickles can be eaten at leisure at this table.
Dinner should contain only protein and vegetables without starch that can consume all the energy body to sleep (after 18.00 we do not need carbohydrates).
* Salad with a canned tuna or smoked fish
* Grilled meat or fish with salad or vegetables.
Snacks: a little chocolate, ice cream cup, a cereal bar, a vanilla cream or yogurt with fruit (150 grams), a fruit or for those who prefer salty taste, a handful of nuts or seeds, a pretzel, one yogurt drink. Snack food is a moment of pleasure. You can choose from a generous list of food that you like. Condition is to be a small amount and be consumed until 18.00.
How lose weight? An obese will lose weight faster than an overweight. For an average caloric restriction (a diet with 500 calories lower, per day compared to the previous ratio).