Physical Recovery After Childbirth
The first desire after you born (besides that your child be healthy) is to reach pre-pregnancy weight?
“Pregnancy is a complex, time in which female body, mentally as well, especially physically undergo comprehensive and complex into a period of 40-42 weeks. Therefore, the return after birth, it is either in turn or a slow process, which to enroll at least at the same time, “advises an obstetrics-gynecology physician.
Conclusion: it takes time, patience and perseverance! Doctors claim that any action to accelerate the normal recovery process after birth is dangerous for mother and child. Finding a new equilibrium, a new way of life is key to success. On average, one woman in nine months of pregnancy gain 15-20 pounds.
What are the main troubles of women after childbirth?
* Extra pounds, and cellulite fat deposits in breasts, buttocks, hips, forearms, but also on the abdomen;
* Loss of muscle tonicity, loss of muscle mass due to reduced physical activity in the last months of pregnancy;
* Relaxation of tissue, increase in their volume, especially on the abdomen and stretch marks;
* Skin has some blemishes, hair falls out, nails and teeth were affected by demineralization, that baby has got everything;
* Acute fatigue is another symptom of post-natal, felt particularly acutely in the first two months after birth;
* Depression and frustration caused by physical appearance;
* Incontinence, which affects all women, especially those who born naturally;
* Back pain and joints (especially knees), increased abdominal volume due to pregnancy and demineralisation.
How do these problems go away? The first two months after birth Are most sensitive, but the most important. It reinforces the period when the relationship between mother and child and the time when your child becomes accustomed to the world.