How To Apply Lipstick Like A Professional
Lipstick is a significant makeup that should be well applied. The best makeup ideas involve a full face foundation, ear makeup, and a matching lipstick. Your lips are easily seen part of your face; you must then take into consideration what you apply. Your lipstick should be well applied to be attractive and give you confidence. Proper application of lipstick makes you look great and amazing. To result in a great look and make your girlfriends feel jealous of your lips, follow the steps:
1. Exfoliating your lips
This is an important step, which ensures that any loose skin or dead skin cells are removed. It will result to smooth lips for easy application. Carefully brush your lips using a soft brush. You can also use a wet and clean towel to gently rub your lips to remove the dead cell or loose skin. You can also use face moisturizer to clean your lips.
2. Lip primer
You can use lip primer or foundation to prime your lips. You can use the face foundation to prime your lips as you apply it on your face. Priming your lips is a good way to help lipstick stay longer on your lips. Lip primer has an additional benefit as it helps your lipstick color not to change during hot weather.
3. Lip liner
The liner is a substance that helps in defining your lips. It helps in keeping your lipstick from fading and maintains it throughout the day. You can use the white contours, which are naturally on your lips to help you apply the lip liner. The lip liner must always be the color the same as the lipstick you wish to apply. Alternatively, you can use an eyebrow pencil in a light and brown color. It is advisable to use a sharp lip liner pencil always for the perfect look.
4. Powdering your lip liner
Powder helps lip liner to stay longer. Using a cotton pad, apply a small amount of powder and gently rub it o your lips. It is advisable that you do not use too much powder as it will make the lip liner unseen and ineffective.
5. Lipstick application
It is required that your lipstick should be able to cover your lip liner. You can apply your lipstick using a brush to make sure it fits your lips as required. The brush will also ensure that your lipstick stays for longer periods. After first coat application, mark it with a cosmetic tissue. The second coat should then be applied and mark it with a cosmetic tissue too. You are also advised to blot your lips before applying lip-gloss for the perfect look. Application of lipstick in layers is a significant process to help your lipstick stay longer.
6. Cleaning up
After lipstick application, there is a possibility that you extended your lipstick to areas beyond your lips. Cleaning up will help you sought this problem. Using a soft brush and concealer, clean the area around your lips to remove the accidental lipstick. This will result to a defined and a precise lipstick application.
7. Lipstick Profession secrets
For a defined lipstick application, the following secrets are used by lipstick pros:
- Fuller lips – they ensure that their lips are fuller always. With the help of dark lipstick that makes their lips thin and use light lipstick to make the lips fuller.
- Use of matte lipstick – they use matte lipstick that can be used both as a lipstick and at the same time as a lip liner.
- Eyebrow pencil – they utilize eyebrow pencil by lining their lips with it in addition to their usual lipstick.
- They blot inside of their lips using a finger – This process helps in making sure that the lipstick does not enter your mouth or stick on your teeth.
- They use lip – gloss only when they are 100% that their lips are in healthy state.
- They blot their lips as many times as possible followed by applying powder using a cotton pad to make them look great.
- They use a cosmetic tissue, which is reliable in ensuring that only fine powder subsistence passes through it to your lips for matte looking lips. The cosmetic tissue acts as a sieving subsistence, which is placed on your lips for effective performance.
Taking right steps in applying lipstick will result to great look. The makeup ideas above will guarantee perfect lips, which will enhance your confidence level. Proper use of lipstick and lip liners is a key factor to consider.