Know The Ways To Smoothen Wrinkles On Your Face
Wrinkles are creases that form on your skin due to various reasons such as aging, sun exposure, daily stress, repetitive facial movements, free radicles etc. The forehead is prone to this damage at a higher rate because it is the first to be hit by sun rays, it does not have any fat underneath it, and it moves so often during the expression of facial movements. There are numerous ways in which you can reduce the appearance of the wrinkles. Below are some ways in which you can smoothen out the wrinkles.
1. Use Of Home Remedies
Home remedies are chemical free, less expensive and painless methods as compared to various professional ways. However, you have to be patient and give them time and be patient for them to eliminate the fine lines on forehead effectively. Here are some ways in which you can eliminate them.
- Use Of Coconut Oil – Massage your forehead and face with a few drops of coconut oil until it is fully absorbed into your skin. The oil moisturizes your skin keeping it healthy. It is rich in antioxidants that prevent damage by free radicles.
- Use Of Citrus Fruits – The fruits are rich in vitamin C and E that are essential oil maintaining a healthy skin. They contain flavonoids that strengthen your capillaries and maintain the levels of collagen and elastin molecules.
- Use Of Aloe Vera Gel With Egg White – They are both rich in Vitamin E, which maintains a youthful glow. Aloe Vera has malic acid that is known to reduce fine lines on forehead effectively and nourish your skin. The egg tightens and tones your skin. Apply the pack at least twice a week.
2. Improve Your Lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle entails improving your diet, exercising regularly, taking plenty of water, getting enough sleep, and avoiding stress as much as you can.
- Your diet should include more fruits and vegetables as they increase the number of antioxidants in your body. Antioxidants are essential in protecting your skin from damage by free radicles. Your diet should also include the essential oils such as omega 3 and more proteins which act as the building blocks.
- Exercises help to increase your circulation and your skin’s elasticity.
- You should sleep for seven to eight hours. Less sleep leads to the production of cortisol hormone that breaks down the skin cells leading to the development of deeper wrinkles. Enough sleep, on the other hand, leads to the production of growth hormones that lead to a more elastic skin.
3. Use Of Professional Treatments
They are quick and effective ways of making your skin smooth. However, they are invasive and expensive. Here are some ways to reduce the wrinkles.
- Getting a neurotoxin injections – this includes Botox, Xeomin etc. methods that block the nerve impulse that lead to muscle contractions in your forehead.
- Consider acupuncture – A licensed acupuncturist tones your face muscles thus leading to reduced wrinkles and fine lines on forehead effectively. This is through the insertion of fine needles that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin molecules.
- Try laser resurfacing – it employs the use of laser light to remove your skin’s top layer creating a room for a new healthy layer.
- Consider chemical treatments – chemical peels and dermabrasion treatments are used to eliminate wrinkles present on your forehead effectively.
4. You Can Camouflage The Forehead Wrinkles
This helps to hide the wrinkles by reducing their appearance. You can use primers that contain mica. They settle on the wrinkles and reflect light away from them as well as preventing the foundation from settling into the wrinkles.
5. Avoid These Habits
You should avoid direct exposure of your skin to the sun rays. You should wear sunscreen and consider the use of hats or scarfs to prevent your skin from direct sun rays. You should quit smoking as it releases enzymes that lead to the breakdown of elastin and collagen molecules. Avoid squinting while reading as it leads to groove formation by muscles underneath your forehead skin. You can wear a pair of sunglasses as you read. You should also avoid excessive washing of your face with harsh soaps as this dries out your skin leading to more wrinkle formation.
Wrinkles are a sign of skin damage by free radicles, sun rays, repetitive facial movement, or aging process. Frequent brow-raising, frowning, and neglect of sunscreen leads to formation of fine lines and wrinkles on your face especially the forehead. Practicing the mentioned tips will enable you to eliminate and reduce their appearance. As a result, you develop a flawless and more radiant natural skin glow. Above all ensure that you have a healthy lifestyle.