Club Decor Ideas Redefined For A Unique Flavour
Do you have a club? Are you planning on buying one and decorating it or are you looking forward to remodeling it? Well then you must be in search of some really cool ideas to spruce up your club with, right?
Decorating a club apparently seems to be a cakewalk, but what you need to understand is the type of ambiance that you want to put forward will be reflected by the decor itself and hence you will have to pay particular attention to even the tiniest of details. If you have or want a luxury designer club then you will have to decorate it in that way if you want to a cozy homey place, then the decor will be a different one etc.
Here are some ideas that will definitely help you to deck up your club in just the way you want it:
- One of the most common but sure shots success club decor ideas includes keeping the walls in the texture of bricks and whitewashing them. This is actually a very pocket-friendly design idea that you can use. When you keep the walls white, then you can decorate it with any colors you want. Handing rice lights and colorful pictures are a very good option with white walls. You can also keep the furniture ethnic and play around with bright colors for maximum effect. Do not forget to add an ethnic touch to the bar counter that you place in your ethnic themed club.
- If you want to give your club a lounge like a feel, then plush and soft black leather sofas are a must. Get hold of plenty of sofa sets to line the walls and keep the dance floor in the middle of it. Use a small fencing to guard off the dance floor from the seating area. Keep a dim lighting and well-stocked bar and you will be pulling in customers in no time!
- You can always play around with scraps when it comes to decorating clubs. Line a wall with discarded pieces of junk and metal. This is a great way to reuse and recycle and also save up a lot in the process. Make sure that the lighting complements the color of the metal scraps.
- For a home club decoration, the most effective tool that you have is to play around with lights and the seating area. Hang simple and diffused lights from the ceiling and twirl them up with artificial creepers for a lovely feel. You can also use a white fencing to demarcate the area of the home club and keep it cozy and comfortable.
- If its shimmer and glitter that you are looking for then add mirrors on all the walls and hang shimmers in straight rows in the sitting areas that you carve out in that space. Use a dim dark blue light color scheme since that will bring out the true shine of the glitters.
Now that you are equipped with such great club decor ideas, what are you waiting for? Go on, get going!