Movavi Video Editor: Alternative To iMovie For PCs
Most people who have edited movies on a Mac in the past have probably used iMovie. It is a very popular tool native to Macs that has developed a large following due to how user-friendly and capable it is.
Unfortunately as you probably know – iMovie can’t be used on Windows PCs. Additionally while there are other editors out there, if you’ve been looking for one that is similar to iMovie you may be disappointed. Assuming that’s the case you should give Movavi Video Editor (http://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/imovie-for-windows.html) a try, as it is probably the best alternative to iMovie for PCs.
Intuitive and User-Friendly Approach
Just like iMovie, Movavi Video Editor has built its popularity around the fact that it has an intuitive and user-friendly approach. To be honest there is very little that separates the two on this front, as both have a clean interface that is easy to navigate, and use simple actions for their features.
Suffice to say you won’t need any special skills or prior experience if you want to use Movavi Video Editor to edit a video. In fact in much the same way you can learn to use iMovie by experimenting with its features, you can do the same with Movavi as well.
Extensive and Varied Features
Alongside its intuitive approach, Movavi Video Editor makes it a point to include an extensive and varied array of features – making it a capable editor and a match for iMovie. Some of its notable features include the ability to:
- Split videos into segments to trim out unwanted footage or rearrange the sequence of a video clip, and merge videos together as well.
- Enhance the quality of videos either manually or automatically.
- Apply interesting types of special effects or filters to create a unique visual atmosphere.
- Add animated transitions between parts of your videos to link them together.
- Insert customizable text fields to create unique-looking captions, titles, subtitles or watermarks.
- Include background music, voiceovers or other audio tracks and edit the audio to normalize, remove background noise, or apply effects.
- Create video slideshows out of images and by incorporating animated transitions and background music.
As you can see the capabilities of Movavi Video Editor are on par (or exceed) those of iMovie. In short you will be able to do everything you could with it, and then some.
By providing a user-friendly approach alongside comprehensive editing tools, Movavi Video Editor stands out as the perfect iMovie alternative for PC users. Regardless of whether or not you’ve used iMovie in the past, it is definitely an editor that you should try out – as there’s nothing quite like seeing firsthand how easy it is to create your own video content with it.